Excited About My New Book Order!!




While Googling the other day I came upon a website of a Gardener/Author, Art Wolk, some of you may be familiar with him. I however had never heard of Art or his book, Garden Lunacy. After visiting his website I knew that I had to have a copy of this book. The website gives the reader a glimpse of whats inside the book. I am sure most of you can relate to the symptoms of Garden Lunacy, http://www.gardenlunacy.com/symptoms.htm I certainly could. You can place an order from his website and receive an autographed copy, or you could cheat like me and go to Amazon and order a slightly used copy.

Comments

tina said…
Looks like his book will appeal to all of us diehard gardeners and bloggers for sure. I'll have to look for this book. Thanks.
F Cameron said…
I'll have to check this out!

Cameron
Machelle said…
Tina,Cameron,
The book arrived today and it is Hilarious. My son commented, "Are you sure he didn't write this about you?"
Art writes about the things that are common among of us gardeners, he will have you laughing out loud.
Okay, I'm going to have to check this out.
--Kate
F Cameron said…
Sounds like a really fun book!

Thanks for the Fave on Blotanical!

Cameron
Anonymous said…
Machelle,
That sounds like a good book. I will have to check it out for sure.
Have you ever read Lewis Grizzard's, "Don't Bend Over In The Garden Granny, You Know Them Taters Got Eyes". It's a small paperback. You should read it if you want to laugh your head off.
Cindy said…
The quotes on the website had me laughing out loud. This is the perfect gift for a gardener!
Phillip Oliver said…
I will have to check this out. Thanks for telling us about it.
Thanks for the tip on this book. It sounds hilarious. I need to order a couple for gifts.
Marnie

Popular posts from this blog

Botanical Emergency!!

Saturday To Do List

My Seeds!