अ Bugs Life




By George, I think I got him! The insect with the voracious appetite that has been indulging in my flowers, finally made an appearance.
I can not identify it; I have searched the web and found nothing. I snapped a few photos and then I squished it, now I feel guilty. I thought of Schindler’s list and the scene where Schindler cleverly tries to persuade Amon Goeth not to kill a young boy;
Oskar Schindler: Power is when we have every justification to kill, and we don't. Amon Goeth: You think that's power? Oskar Schindler: That's what the Emperor said. A man steals something, he's brought in before the Emperor, he throws himself down on the ground. He begs for his life, he knows he's going to die. And the Emperor... pardons him. This worthless man, he lets him go. Amon Goeth: I think you are drunk. Oskar Schindler: That's power, Amon. That is power.

Oh! I feel so awful.
Anyway here are the photos.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Organizing the Garden Shed

Saturday To Do List

Blogs Blogs and More Blogs