I Just Couldn't Take It


It's Monday, and after a lovely weekend it was really hard to go back to work. I went though, I just left early. I stopped off at a few nursery's on the way home and lucked up on some great bargains. I think my new favorite flower is
Plectranthus, sounds prehistoric doesn't it? It is a beautiful plant with wonderful purple blooms that actually like the shade. I plan to put them under a tree along with Pachysandra, I wanted to get them in the ground today, but I have got to ammend the soil and after all, I did work half a day.

Comments

janie said…
Did you know that plectranthus is a kind of Swedish Ivy? It is so easy to grow.....

You sound just like me! I do this all the time.

Janie

Popular posts from this blog

Organizing the Garden Shed

Blogs Blogs and More Blogs

Saturday To Do List